Patrick T. Davis, CES, CSA
What would happen if you were paralyzed for one year? How about sustaining an eye injury for six months? To the uninsured business owner, an illness or accident resulting in disability can bedevastating to both your life and your business.
Disability Income Insurance will help you maintain your financial stability and help keep things on track until you’re back on your feet and are able to return to your craft.
Your monthly benefit can cover your everyday household expenses as well as any long-term debt repayments, investment contributions, and business expenses.
Uses of Disability Insurance
- Disabilty Insurance for the Workplace
- Individual Disability Income Insurance
- Business Expense Disability Insurance
- Key Person Disability Insurance
- Bank Loan Indemnification Disability Insurance